Perry Q. Minton
Perry was born and raised in Austin. He graduated from Austin High School, the University of Texas and the University of Texas School of Law. He practices primarily criminal defense, family and civil law.
Prior to joining the firm, Perry was President and CEO of Dean Allen Associates, a sports advertising and publishing firm that served universities and school districts nationwide. Perry sold Dean Allen to a New York advertising firm and returned to school.
Perry practices in both state and federal court, spending a large part of his time working in Travis, Williamson, Hays and Caldwell Counties.
Perry and his wife, Jennifer, have a little girl named Lucy and new baby boy named Max. Perry enjoys spending time with his family, watching UT sports and reading about all things political.
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- Doctor of Jurisprudence
- University of Texas – Austin, Austin, Texas
- Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Government
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Texas Bar Association; Member
- Austin Bar Association; Member
- Travis County Bar Association; Member
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers’ Association; Member